While I am flattered you are reading this—and I urge you to stay ahead by continuing to do so, please also explore other posts from other places. With job talk in such high supply, I am compiling five of my favorite pieces on the subject. See them below:
- These tips target teen job hunters, but Schwartz Communications outdoes itself to benefit any job seeker. Some of my favorite advice is work in areas similar to your favorite classes—but this can be applied to activities too, and utilize your network. Discover more recommendations here.
- Starting a business can be full of complexities, but Under30CEO has compiled ten steps to make the process much simpler. Reduce the stress of working towards your dream by reading their insightful guide here.
- The blogosphere provides many interviews with insightful people, but Jun Loayza’s with Gail Cayetano, the founder of the PR firm Starfish Events, is worthwhile because it sheds light into the workings of successful entrepreneurship—and it does so through both video and a text recap. Check it out here.
- This Ms. Career Girl post spurred from one of Sherry Argov’s books targets women, but nevertheless reminds everyone of the importance in developing healthy habits AND exercising them consistently. Read on here.
- Once you land a job, you likely want to maintain it—such as by meshing well with colleagues. Of course, to do so you probably will steer clear from gossip, but Emily Bennington shares nine more points for avoiding becoming a “nuisance.” Stay in by clicking here.
Have more referrals for great tips, posts, articles, studies, or anything else regarding jobs? Please share them below.